Monday, May 28, 2012

Firsts!

What a great weekend of running for Team R.E.D!    We had first time Marathoners and first time Half Marathoners!  Let me know who I missed, as I'm sure I have missed somebody pulling off a first time effort... but here is who I know...  all these pics are lifted from Facebook, I'll try to list who I believe snapped the photo

Congrats to Gail on his first Half Marathon!  He just keeps getting stronger as a runner, and has fun doing it! -- photo courtesy of Kim



Congrats to Kelly on his first Half Marathon!   He's recently back to running, and makes it look like he never took a hiatus!  Way to go Kelly!  - photo courtesy of Jen


Congrats to Mike, Dan & Dave as they all knocked off their first Full Marathons!   They achieved first time  halfs together in January, and now first time fulls.. unstoppable!   Here they are with the medals to prove it! -- photo courtesy of Diane


Congrats to Mike for his first Marathon!   He's been new to the crew, and seems to be on cruise control! Here he is sporting the hardware - photo courtesy of Laura.





*************

Slideshow to come, capturing many more members!   -- Also... still to come, a look at the week ahead, which will likely include...


  • Tuesday Trail Run
  • Wednesday Track
  • Thursday Run, Tailgate and Honkers



No comments:

Post a Comment