Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Home Host for R.E.D.!

I just love Home Hosted R.E.D. gatherings!   ... and we have a home host this week at 6pm Thursday ....  Thanks for Hosting Hakes!   .. we'll be getting together at Kim & Gails home at 1017 8th Ave NW in Byron.   Routes will be up on the right hand side of the blog (Thursday!)...  Our gracious hosts are providing pork sandwiches and beer.. this is a fantastic menu in my eye!  Please bring a dish to share...

Some people have asked about pictures from Thursdays dedication at the park.. I do have lots of pictures, and they will go up, when I find the camera!    In the meantime, Renee has a few on her blog at http://ramblinrenee.blogspot.com/   Also, I lifted the couple below from Jim Li's facebook post. 




 -- I can not over-state what a great evening that was, thanks to all of you who were able to join us, and to those who wished they could have been there, but conflicts kept you away --

2 comments:

  1. team red, you guys are amazing. this is SO wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment! We sure miss Paul, yet his memory fills us with smiles!

    I suppose that's cheesey, but it's so true... Tom

    ReplyDelete