Monday, March 21, 2011

What a weekend!

Team R.E.D. members were sighted all over this weekend... there were bunches of R.E.D. at the Saturday morning long run.... and many others who raced this weekend! Some of the results are not yet posted, so if I miss anyone, I apologize. Let me know if you raced, and I missed you.

Congrats to Wally for hosting another successful Lucky Green 5K! I know Maureen ran it... way to go Mo!

The Get Lucky 7K and Half in the cities also saw some RED.. congrats to Meredith, Casey, Dave, Jessie, Jay, Jessica, Adam & Amber!

The Human Race had some RED as well... congrats to Andy H, Millie, Paul, Maureen, Tom W, Alex W, and myself.. Also congrats to Mo's sister Grace! A great appreciation for support along the course, we saw Randy and Casey!

This coming weekend offers many race opportunities... I'll post that next post (likely still tonight)... along with the week of workouts that I'm aware of...

No comments:

Post a Comment