Sunday, April 11, 2010

Races Races!

What a racing weekend!    Congrats to all who raced the Fetzer.  And a huge Thank You to all you volunteers!  I'm going to start a list of participants, and I will undoubtedly regret when I realize I missed some poeple, as there were so many coming and going!  Let me know if, if you see a R.E.D. member I missed on these list of recognition!   The Pic's below are courtesy of both Tom Woo & Renee Saxman



Team R.E.D. members participating in the Fetzer 20K & 2 Mile included:
20K:  Paul Melby, Wally Arnold, Roger Heil, Kris Saari, Lana Lappi, Renee Kottschde, Tim Kaufmann and myself.   A special mention to Kris as this is the 2nd race this year that I've seen her place in her age group!  Way to go Kris!
2 Mile:  Matt "Hurricane" Schrader - Matt won it!
Volunteering:  Renee Saxman (Race Director), Randy Quint, Tom Woo, Bri Hamann, Steve Gastfield, Peg Arnold, Mike Nepstad, Ann Nepstad, Aaron Nepstad, & Jim Mason,


Team R.E.D. members participating in Fools Five 8K & 1 Mile (I wasn't at this event, so I hope I didn't miss anyone)
Meg Bellrichard, Andy Becker, Tom Woo (award winner) & Steve Gastfield

The Fools Five pics below are courtesy of Tom Woo...



No comments:

Post a Comment