Friday, April 9, 2010

Never ceases to amaze me!

You Team R.E.D. members are incredible! You could be poster children for the slogan.. Work Hard, Play Hard! What a great bunch.

By several counts, non-precise counters at that, we were in the 25-30 people range this evening! With me, of course, being one of the few who didn't work hard... hey .. I was busy!

Pictured below is Adam, with this Team R.E.D. shirt presentation, which was followed by a grand round of applause.



The Girls of Team R.E.D. had been teasing us with "we have something up our sleeves" kind of talk for weeks.  They were awesome!  Several of them sported some very chic mesh red shirts!  What more could a Team R.E.D. want!  We just may have to pursue that calendar idea... just saying...


Since I missed the run..the only slide show pics I have are from the post-run.. there you have it!  Remember, Fitness & Fun!  Don't choose... take them both.......

No comments:

Post a Comment