Friday, April 30, 2010

Fun!

As Jean and I were dotting i's and crossing t's for tomorrow's Rochester Track Club Spring Classic 15K, 5K & Kids Mile,  I was wearing my newest flair hair. (Hair courtesy of Team RED's Nepstads... Thank You!) We sat near the door, I got a few chuckles from people. Then suddenly, Jean was all smiles.. and says something to the effect "you're wearing that hair, and look who just came in."

Woo hoooo! The Red Hat Ladies! They appreciated my look and were kind enough to pose for a picture. In fact they wanted us to stick around, as many more were on the way, but the clock is ticking for Spring Classic! So we had to fly, but at least were smiling on the way out the door!



Spring Classic registration is still open tonight at the Running Room and tomorrow morning starting at 7:15am at Soldiers Field picnic shelter.

No comments:

Post a Comment