- Monday 6pm: Monday Maniacs are heading to Roosters Bar(n) & Grill along West Circle Drive in Rochester. A great location to get some steps in, and come back for a social!
- Tuesday 6:15pm: The Tuesday Trail crew hits Essex Park in Rochester. Last time out, there was ice, we are banking on better footing this time around! Meet at the main parking lot, address is 5455 West River Road.
- Tuesday 9pm: The Night Owls keep it moving in the dark! This crew gathers at West Silver Lake and logs the miles! Bring your favorite post run beverage to enjoy.
- Wednesday 6pm: The Byron Track is open... but due to construction, the power has been turned off, so sorry, no music! Yet you can get your speed on the track!
- Thursday: Home Host! Jayde Brokken and Gwen Jacobson- at 2027 Woodcrest LN SW, Rochester MN. Mayowood Trail with multiple route options. How hosts will provide Burgers & brats with all the fixings, chips and water. BYOB and something to share. Campfire and s’mores for desert.
- 5:45pm: Team B.E.D. is at it again, bring your bike and ride!
- 6pm: Team R.E.D. is also on again, bring your shoes and walk or run!
|Beer Mile - see, there is running involved!|
|That Keg looks about done!|
- July 4th: The Summerfest Race takes place in Stewartville. Always a great event hosted by our Sheriff Kevin Torgerson. There's a 3 & 5 Mile run and they are spaced 1 hour apart, so you can indeed do both! http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=1044
- July 7th: Go For The Gold 5K & 3K at Silver Lake Pool - this great event benefits Bright Tomorrows and has leaders that you know, Jessica & Dan Feda, along with Kasey Kucker and others I'm sure! You can register or donate at http://www.goforthegoldrochester.com/ or register race day morning starting at 7:30am.
- July 14th / 15th: The Minnesota Nut House Challenge. You can run either 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, or nearly any combination! The schedule is as follows, and you can register at https://raceroster.com/events/2018/15791/2018-minnesota-nut-house-challenge using Promo Code: RADIO to receive 10% Off! (the combination of 5K / 10K is the Half Cracked - and doing all three races is Totally Nuts!)
- July 14th 8am - 10K
- July 14th 6pm - 5K
- July 15th 8am - Half Marathon
- July 19th: The Team R.E.D. Beer Mile! - The Championship Division meets the international rules of Beer Mile, while the Open Division will be just as you recall, using tap beer! Don't forget the 0.0 Spectator Pass! Register now and use Promo Code: RADIO for 10% Off! https://raceroster.com/events/2018/17386/beer-mile-6th-annual
- July 21st: Byron Good Neighbor Days 5K & 2.5K remains a staple of the Good Neighbor Days celebration. Join the fun on this fast course through the streets of Byron! https://raceroster.com/events/2018/17705/byron-good-neighbor-days-races
- July 21st: The Rochester Women's Race is a great 4 Miler for the ladies. Great prizes, refreshments and awards. Join the fun! http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?Search=1&ArticleID=1033&SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&S=1
- July 22nd: The FREE Kids Mile in Byron! - This s part of the Byron Good Neighbor Day weekend and takes place along the parade route. The event is 100% Free - and every kid will receive an AWESOME medal.. like, really, it's a cheap "medal", but it says AWESOME! or NICE WORK! Register race day at the Middle School - race starts at 2:30pm and regstration opens at 2pm. Post race party (kids and adults alike, at the O'Leary's home!)
- July 28th: It's the Wabasha Days River Run - Several of our members who love the river, find themselves at this event! http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=1063&TM=72574.1