- Saturday 7am: The Marathon / Half Marathon training long runs have begun! Yes, it's time to start training for the fall! - Meet at the RAC, and please bring a $1 donation to help support the aid that is provided along the route. Additionally, if you'd like to volunteer, please be sure to reach out to Lin Gentling at email@example.com we all know it takes a lot of people to make these runs so awesome! Thanks for considering!
- Sunday 7:30am: The Off Season Striders head to Five-West. This is a great location to get connected with others for not only the run or walk, but also the social! Off season striders is a welcoming group with all participants at a variety of paces.
- Monday 6pm: Monday Maniacs are cruising out of the Tap House. We love the options out of downtown to run or walk, and we also enjoy the thought on sitting on a roof top for the social! Join the fun!
- Tuesday 6:15pm: The Tuesday Trail crew is celebrating the Almost Summer Solstice by running at Forestville State Park. The plan is a great one, meet at the picnic shelter, go for a run, and start the bonfire, as the Scandinavians would do, and burn the winter witch!
- Tuesday 9pm: The Night Owls are keeping it rolling from West Silver Lake Park. A great spot to run on well lit spaces, and come back for a wonderful social. If 6pm is too early for you, consider this a great option!
- Wednesday 6pm: The Byron Track remains open this summer, if you're looking to build some speed, do not hesitate to join this group! - No matter how fast or how slow you think you are, you are never more than 200 Meters away from the others when you do track work.
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. hits the Bears Den for a great night of running, walking, and probably a bit of talking. This could be a great time to catch up on results of your teammates races! Let's go 3, 4 or 6 miles and come back for the social!
Saturday, June 16, 2018
There are a lot of Team R.E.D. members in Duluth for Grandmas Marathon weekend, and a lot at home looking for some miles! Best wishes to those racing this weekend! - For the others, here's what I know about this weekend.
Posted by Team R.E.D. at Saturday, June 16, 2018