The fun doesn't end with the Nut House - in fact, it keeps ramping up as we have a full week of Fitness & Fun wrapping with the Beer Mile this Thursday!
Monday 6pm: Monday Maniacs are heading to LTS for a great group run, or walk if you prefer. This location offers some great route options, and of course, a wonderful patio with tasty post run beverages!
Tuesday 6:15pm: Tuesday Trail Crew is at Eastwood in Rochester. They are teaming with TerraLoco this week with a chance to Demo Soloman and Hoka! Eastwood offers some great loops, so you can try a pair, circle back and try out another! - Prizes and social post run.
Tuesday 9pm: The Night Owls enjoy the later evening run and especially with the weather we've been having, it sure seems like a great idea! Join the crew at West Silver Lake Park. Bring your favorite recovery beverage or food.
Wednesday 6pm: Two of our sponsors are teaming for a group run. Active PT is joining TerraLoco for an active warmup and 3 mile run. It all kicks off from TerraLoco.
Thursday 6pm: The Team R.E.D. Beer Mile! - The Championship Division meets the international rules of Beer Mile, while the Open Division will be just as you recall, using tap beer! Don't forget the Zero point Zero Spectator Pass! Register now at https://raceroster.com/events/2018/17386/beer-mile-6th-annual
Here's a look at area races approaching the remainder of July!
- July 21st: Byron Good Neighbor Days 5K & 2.5K remains a staple of the Good Neighbor Days celebration. Join the fun on this fast course through the streets of Byron! https://raceroster.com/events/2018/17705/byron-good-neighbor-days-races
- July 21st: The Rochester Women's Race is a great 4 Miler for the ladies. Great prizes, refreshments and awards. Join the fun! Your online registration is free of fees! - $15 for track club members, $20 for non-members. http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?Search=1&ArticleID=1033&SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&S=1
- July 22nd: The FREE Kids Mile in Byron! - This s part of the Byron Good Neighbor Day weekend and takes place along the parade route. The event is 100% Free - and every kid will receive an AWESOME medal.. like, really, it's a cheap "medal", but it says AWESOME! or NICE WORK! Register race day at the Middle School - race starts at 2:30pm and regstration opens at 2pm. Post race party (kids and adults alike, at the O'Leary's home!)
- July 28th: The St James Coffee Run - Faster than the Pastor! It's a fun 5K. You can see all the details right here! http://stjamescoffee.com/st-james-coffee-run/
- July 28th: It's the Wabasha Days River Run - Several of our members who love the river, find themselves at this event! http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=1063&TM=72574.1