Here's a look at the week ahead... keep in mind, the updates below are also going on the Team R.E.D. calendar - visit http://teamredgo.com/ as we'll be sun-setting this blog July 15th.
Monday 6pm: Monday Maniacs are heading to Cowboy Jacks for some miles, followed by smiles! Join the crew, and remember, you can walk or run!
Tuesday 6:15pm: Tuesday's Trail crew heads to Millville to help some recover from Afton, and others prepare for Devil's lake, and provide others a place to go! Meet at the baseball diamond on the south edge of town along cty rd 2. - Bring a post workout beverage (or we may end up in a bar!)
Tuesday 9pm: The Night Owls are running under the lights of the city! Join the crew at West Silver Lake Park. Bring your favorite recovery beverage or food.
Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. heads to Brothers Bar & Grill. This get's us great access to the bike paths, and away we go! Remember, park in back of Brothers, and we'll do the route talk there, saving prime parking for the customers who are actually going in at that time!
Local races this month.. and there are plenty!
- July 14th / 15th: The Minnesota Nut House Challenge. You can run either 5K, 10K, Half Marathon, or nearly any combination! The schedule is as follows, and you can register at https://raceroster.com/events/2018/15791/2018-minnesota-nut-house-challenge - remember, the combination of 5K / 10K is the Half Cracked - and doing all three races is Totally Nuts!
- July 14th 8am - 10K
- July 14th 6pm - 5K
- July 15th 8am - Half Marathon
- July 19th: The Team R.E.D. Beer Mile! - The Championship Division meets the international rules of Beer Mile, while the Open Division will be just as you recall, using tap beer! Don't forget the Zero.Zero Spectator Pass! Register now at https://raceroster.com/events/2018/17386/beer-mile-6th-annual
- July 21st: Byron Good Neighbor Days 5K & 2.5K remains a staple of the Good Neighbor Days celebration. Join the fun on this fast course through the streets of Byron! https://raceroster.com/events/2018/17705/byron-good-neighbor-days-races
- July 21st: The Rochester Women's Race is a great 4 Miler for the ladies. Great prizes, refreshments and awards. Join the fun! Your online registration is free of fees! - $15 for track club members, $20 for non-members. http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?Search=1&ArticleID=1033&SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&S=1
- July 22nd: The FREE Kids Mile in Byron! - This s part of the Byron Good Neighbor Day weekend and takes place along the parade route. The event is 100% Free - and every kid will receive an AWESOME medal.. like, really, it's a cheap "medal", but it says AWESOME! or NICE WORK! Register race day at the Middle School - race starts at 2:30pm and regstration opens at 2pm. Post race party (kids and adults alike, at the O'Leary's home!)
- July 28th: The St James Coffee Run - Faster than the Pastor! It's a fun 5K. You can see all the details right here! http://stjamescoffee.com/st-james-coffee-run/
- July 28th: It's the Wabasha Days River Run - Several of our members who love the river, find themselves at this event! http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=1063&TM=72574.1