As for this past Thursday, what a great crew filled with a bunch of new faces! The service was interesting, but people seemed to have a great time, I think we could try it again one day!
|Thursday @ Billottis|
|Alex and Kim join us for the first time!|
|One of the many packs!|
|Enjoying the post workout... We just keep pouring into the establishment!|
It's been a fantastic few weeks of meeting new people! We have gained members at such a rate that our T-shirt supply dried up... the new shirts are already in process (along with the new singlets) and we're placing another order to keep up with the fun! For anyone who has not received their tee's, we'll get them to you very soon!
By the way, each of you awaiting a shirt are receiving a car wash courtesy of Need's Car Wash in Byron! It's a $12 value with the brand new equipment! - It's now part of the new membership award!
- Sunday March 22nd is the Irish Run 8K... this is part of the USATF MN Championship series... Team R.E.D. competes with clubs across the state! It's super fun, and super fast!
- Carpool / Caravan will depart from the Gander Mountain Parking lot, near the Kwik Trip along 55th St NW at 10:30am on race day. email me at email@example.com if you are planning to join that carpool so we can leave as soon as we know we have everyone on board!
- Join us regardless of your pace... it's way fun to know you're in a competition beyond the race itself. If you want to race for Team R.E.D. you do need to be a member of USA Track & Field.
- You can join USATF at the following link, and make sure you select Team 0435 - Team R.E.D. (don't get off track and accidentally pick Minnesota RED unless that's you're intent!) http://usatfmn.org/membership
- What does a USATF membership get me? Well, in my opinion the best thing is guaranteed entry into lottery races, i.e. TC 10 Mile, TC 1 Mile.. - there are also other discounts to many races!