Some Team R.E.D.ers found a rain soaked marathon in Georgia! While others sought nicer weather up north der! St Paul was near perfect for racing! Regardless of the elements, Team R.E.D. get's after it, very nice work everyone!
|Gwen & Kasey before and after! Nice work ladies!|
|The Mesenburgs found the deal of the day!|
|USATF Team Circuit Representatives at the Irish Run... Andy, Tom, Jen, Jill, Roger.. and hiding in back is the guy with a PR today.. Lance! Nice work all!|
- Monday 6pm: Monday Maniacs are gathering at the trailhead in Douglas MN. This is a fun place to run or walk from, as it's along the trail, giving you a choice of paved or dirt... and on Monday, a bit of snow might be in place, but consider it all part of the adventure! Some are even planning to bring snowshoes!
- We will wrap up the workout with a social at the Douglas Social Club.. we love this place!
- Tuesday 5:30pm: The Hillbillies are at it again.... Of course they are, because it makes you stronger! Meet at the parking lot of Edina Realty near TJ Max and repeat the hills for strength. A hill workout is speed work in disguise!
- Tuesday 6pm: TerraLoco has their charity 5K. What a great non-pressure event in which you help raise money for a local charity, while getting your workout in!
- Tuesday 6:15pm: The Trail Crew is heading to Millville! This is another super fun spot to run, and enjoy the post workout.
- It's a out and back so suitable for all speeds and distances. You can't get lost on this one! Meet at the parking lot for the ball diamond just south of town on Co. Hwy 2. Just off the road, you can't miss it! Most the group will probably do about 6 miles. A few will stop after at Lucky 7 for taco bar and all you can eat buffet.
- Wednesday 6pm: TBD if we have a progressive run... we will watch the weather and consider if the roadways are clear to allow for the proper progression. There is not much value in this workout if you're slipping and sliding.. but if things look clear, there's a ton of value in this workout and we'll be on!
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. heads to Brothers Bar & Grill. We'll gather at the back door (park in back).. and hit the trail system for mileage in the range of 3, 4 or 6 miles. Brothers is so good with groups, the post workout will be a lot of fun!