Important Update: Please see message from Chris below regarding the previously planned Crepe's & Galette:
- Major Bummer!! We are not going to get the Crepe and Galette Dinner we were all hoping for. When I spoke to the owner last week I did not understand (a small language barrier) that they needed another confirmation on Saturday!! We can still run/walk/snow shoe and go to the Douglas Saloon for refreshments and their normal food. Please help me spread the word to anyone only coming for the promised food!!
Post excercise we'll gather at the Douglas Saloon for some tasty treats of Crepe's and Galette! French dining at it's finest! -- even if you can't join us at 6pm... swing on out to Douglas around 7pm and join us for the fun!
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you're interested in being part of the Team R.E.D. waterstop. We'll once again be at the Gazebo behind Mayo Civic Center, which means we'll see runners 3 times! A team R.E.D. waterstop is always fun!
- Registration and packet pick up 1-5 at TerraLoco
- Set up inside and outside: 7-9
- Race day Registration: 7:30-9
- Course Marshals (time will vary depending on where your post is)
- Water stop volunteers (time will vary depending on where your post is)
- Finish line 9:30-12:30
- Food Area 9:30-1:00