|Annette as Ambassador.. welcoming Rick to the Team!|
|Here she is pole vaulting.. what are you thinking?|
|... and Shot Put!|
Now, we get to celebrate another member's birthday, as Mia turns 21! Join her Sunday Dec 16th at the Bears Den anytime after 12-noon ... We all know Mia is awesome!
|Always with a smile!|
|Here she slums with Todd & Adam...|
- Sunday 8am: Off Season Striders gather at Panera South for a run, and circle back for coffee and chatter.
- Sunday 10:30am: Hike at Oxbow Park. Meet at the 2nd bridge parking lot... you find that by heading toward the zoo, then turning left just before reaching the zoo lot.. and drive straight ahead (past the campground) and park at 2nd bridge.
- Sunday 12-noon: Bears Den for Mia's 21st Birthday Party!
- Monday 6pm: Monday Maniacs are back at WildWood Bar & Grill. This location always works out great, giving easy access to area trails and city streets.
- Tuesday 6pm: Typically reserved for trail running, this Tuesday is a special one... we'll connect at Dooley's and set off caroling on the run, as we'll head from bar to bar downtown, singing songs, spreading cheer! We'll head back to Dooley's about 7pm or so.. to have our own share of cheer!
- If you want proof that you don't have to be an American Idol contestant to join us, follow the link below to go back and visit this team red post which includes a little video / audio http://byronteamred.blogspot.com/2010/12/caroling-was-interesting.html I will provide some cheat sheets with lyrics!
- Wednesday 5:30pm: We're back on the track! Join us at RCTC indoor track, and get some speed under those feet! - If you're not familiar with what to do on a track, we will talk it over after a warmup and then off we go!
|Last week's track crew! Small but strong!|
- Thursday 6pm: It's Team R.E.D. at the Bears Den in Byron! It's an end of the world as we know it party! We're going to party like there's no to-mayan!
- Saturday 7am: It's the joint Off Season Striders and Team R.E.D. Christmas Breakfast run! We'll meet at Charlies Pub & Eatery (formerly The Crown)... head out for a run, and back for breakfast! Charlie is always a great host!
- Be sure to dress festively!