Additionally, we've had some chatter about the End of the World based on the Mayan Calendar.. but Don G found some evidence that we may be ok.
- Tonight 5:30pm: Speed work at the RCTC indoor track! Come on out and let it rip!
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. at the Bears Den in Byron. Regardless of what the cookie suggests, they Mayan calendar suggests the world is coming to an end, so you may as well party it up Thursday! Be sure to dress appropriately.
- Saturday 7am: Run from Charlies Pub & Eatery. The breakfast is sold out (as we've reached capacity inside the restuarant, however, you can still run with us!)
- Sunday TBD: Snowshoe?! Hopefully the weatherman is right and we get a good coverage of snow!
- Monday Christmas Eve 7am: Group run, walk and fun from the Mesenurgs home at 1098 8th Ave NW in Byron. Various route options of multiple distances available. Bring a dish to pass for breakfast after the run... our hosts are providing Gluehwein ... yum!