Friday, October 29, 2010

Creative! Generous! Fun!

What a great night at the Schmitts Thursday!   Thanks again to Mike, Jessica, KP and Rachel for co-hosting the evening.  Additionally, for coming up with the theme of 'giving'!  I don't have the exact details, but two full bins of food, some winter coats and money were all contributed!   That's fantastic!



I was late arriving, and I know we had some people there who intended to join Team R.E.D. last night. I'll be sure to connect with you as we absolutely love having new members!  By the pics on the run, it sure looks like a great crew.... Thanks Mike and Randy for snapping some pics.  If you every have pics of R.E.D. members our and about, I'm happy to share them here as long as no one is being implicated in a wrong doing... not that anyone from this team would ever engage in wrong doing, but I'm just sayin'....

No comments:

Post a Comment