Monday, October 25, 2010

Congrats!

The following pictures were 'lifted' from Facebook.  Thanks Erin!

Bri is not messing around! Out of my way I'm going to  PR!


Marilee & Paul.. enjoying!


Marv & Randy coming home!

Randy!
Marilee!
Casey
Randy, Paul, Marv & Lana.. post race
Erin Post Race



Casey rockin'!


Adam Celebrating his first half marathon!


Here is what I know about the Mankato Marathon...    or what I think I know..  we'll see who I missed... from a Legend aspect... below.. PR is Personal Record... BQ is Boston Qualifier.  Spectating is slackers.. haha.. no no no.. just kidding! 

Participating in the Half, were  Adam W(first half!).... Marv (PR)....  Lana (PR)... Lori (PR)..
Participating in the Full were  Randy (BQ!), Paul M,  Marilee (BQ!), Casey (PR & BQ!), Bri (PR),
Spectating were the Ryans, the Hemenways, and Trevor.. you all rock!




Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:


  1. Get Your visa renewal done in less than 3 hours from the time you make your embassy payment. payment after processing your application. we deal with american
    USA visa renewal services in India mainly in Hyderabad Delhi Mumbai Chennai kolkata.us renewal

    ReplyDelete