Monday, October 18, 2010

Busy Weekend for Many

Team R.E.D. members were very active this past weekend!   Here are the people I know participated in area events... let me know who I missed, I'm sure it's many!

NightBeat 5K Participants:  Shelly, Steve, Renee K, Adam, Amber and myself
Warrior Waddle in Winona:  Amber & Adam
Nerstrad Big Woods:  Maureen & Jim M
Off Season Striders:  Paul, Tom W, Roger, Sonja, Lana, Bri, Renee S, Marilee, Randy, Jim L, Dave, Jean, Trevor and myself. 
Denver Marathon:  Andy B & Hurricane
Oxbow Hike:  Ann, Mike, Aaron, Shelly, Wendy, myself, and two new faces, Shannon & Greg.
Vikings Game:  Tod & Meg (they are the smartest of us all!)

Below are a few shots from Mike's phone... I plan to make a camera purchase in the near future, and then wrap it in bubble wrap so that if I drop it again... no damage!

Oxbow 10/17

Hercules!

The Reward!
Shannon, Ann, Greg, Tom, Wendy, Shelly, Aaron & Mike's margarita!  BTW.. this is at Margarito's (the old Bears Den, the very grounds Team R.E.D. was born on!).

No comments:

Post a Comment