Monday, August 16, 2010

Great Performances!

Team R.E.D. members were out racing again this past weekend. Here are the ones I know of.. and congrats to all!  Another large contingent made their way to the RAC for a 16-20 miler.. wow!   You all rock... challenging and testing ourselves is so much part of the fun...

Here are Lori and Sam post race, wearing Team R.E.D. colors nicely....



  • Smoking the 5K in Kasson were Lori (PR!) and Sam...
  • Cruising the 15K in Edina were Tom W. and Renee S (as part of the St Cloud  River Runners Race team).
  • Tackling her first half marathon of the year in Anchorage AK was Lana...  what a great place to race a half marathon!  Looking forward to the story behind it.
I haven't seen any results posted from Chatfield Western days... if anyone competed there, please let me know!   Also if I missed anyone at any race, let me know (I'm sure I did!)
******************************************

Tuesday evening Hills/Track... meet at the Soldiers Field War Memorial at 5pm or 5:30 (for you late joiners).   Some will hit the track while others hit the hills.. and some will do both!

Wednesday morning Progressive run... this one kicks off at 5:30am from my place, 805 1st Ave NW in Byron.  We start at 10/min pace... and progressively pick it up.. you increase tempo each mile as long as you can over the 7 mile course (1/2 mile cool down).  

Thursday Team R.E.D. is a Bears Den Night, and I'm trying to get creative to ensure anyone who wants to (myself included) can get to the footbridge grand opening on the west edge of Rochester.  Stay tuned for details on Thursday's Team R.E.D.

*******************************************
 
It's time for me to send in t-shirt sizes for Volunteers at the Rochester Half water station.  Please let me know if you'd like to join our crew!  We'd love to have a big group out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment