Saturday, August 28, 2010

Congrats & Thanks!

Wow.. Congratulations to all of you on your Rochester Half Marathon & 5K results!   You looked fantastic coming across the 4th Street Bridge, each and every one of you!

Also, a great Thanks to Mason, Ann, Aaron,  Marilee, Andy, Tracy,  Randy, Annette, Wendy, Shane & Megan for staffing the Team R.E.D. water station on the 4th Street bridge!   You did a fantastic job!


The slideshow below catches several R.E.D. members on the run, but I also missed many of you, while filling cups of Gatorade.   Here is my list of members I spotted (and remembered spotting, let me know who I missed!)  Team R.E.D. was everywhere!   I'll be sure to add anyone I missed when I see the online results.

5K
Renee Kottschade
Elaine Eide
Amber Aslakson
Adam Aslakson

Half Marathon
Al Jorgenson
Chelsie Larsen
Paul Chmielewski
Matt Schrader
Dave Eide
Roger Heil
Andy Hemenway
Trevor Distad

Volunteers
Wendy O'Leary (Shane & Megan too)
Ann Nepstad
Aaron Nepstad
Tracy Becker
Andy Becker
Marilee Hardyman
Jim Mason
Randy Quint
Jim Li
Renee Saxman
Erin Hemenway
Jean Murray
Peg Arnold
Wally Arnold
Annette Chmielewski


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment