- Monday 6pm: Monday Maniacs are heading to LTS - a great spot for a great forecast! - It sure appears like a beautiful night is head, and the company you'll have on your workout is even better! LTS is located at 2001 32nd Ave NW Rochester.
- Monday 6pm: TerraLoco continues the 5K charity series. This week benefits the Women's Shelter. A $5 contribution gets you in the race! Join the fun!
- Tuesday 6:15pm: The Tuesday Trail crew is heading to Winona to celebrate Lonna's Birthday at Holzinger - Meet at the parking lot adjacent to the lodge, located at 925 W Lake Blvd. Bring your headlamps or flashlights. Afters are TBD.
- Tuesday 9:30pm: It's the Night Owls at it again. Bring your headlamps for this one too! - Meet at the Douglas Trail Head parking lot along Valley High Drive. (near IBM). This crew is consistent and fun too!
- Wednesday 6pm: The track work continues on the Track at Byron Middle School (601 4th St NW Byron). The workout gets determined as we arrive, and of course, everyone has the ability to improvise. The key is to be with people working hard, and follow that lead!
- We had two new members join Team R.E.D. last week at the Track Workout - picture to come!
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. heads to the Bears Den in Byron. Routes are 3, 4 or 6 miles and loaded with fun! - Come back for the social at the Den!
When your register for the Living History Farms Off-Road race, be sure to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can make sure we have enough people to secure the bus! - This is one of the most fun races you'll ever take part in, with 7000 runners, almost 100% in costume! - We haven't yet selected the Team R.E.D. theme, but once we have our team registered, we'll chat that up!
Select that you're part of a team - Team R.E.D. - and our group is co-ed/any age.
|We've been Pirates, Pilots/Stewardess, Hillbillies, Underwear, Morph Suits.. what's next?!|