- You can run any distance you want.. but the complete workout is planned for a total of 10 miles.
- We'll do a 2-3 mile 'warm-up' - that warmup will be primarily into any headwind.
- We'll reverse direction to capture the tail wind and run Telephone Pole Repeats.
- What's a Telephone Pole Repeat?
- Run hard from one pole to the next... recover between the next two.
- We'll mix it up... sometimes one pole.. sometimes two... we'll log a lot of repeats and then cool-down.
Tuesday, March 22, 2016
Wednesday 545pm - given the projected weather, we are changing the workout to a Telephone Pole Repeat workout - rain, snow, shine, wind or not!
Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. is heading to Wildwood Bar & Grill. Remember, they are great about extending happy hour for 30 minutes or so to make sure you can get your full workout in, and yet enjoy the benefits of the happy hour crowd!
Posted by Team R.E.D. at Tuesday, March 22, 2016