Along with a great post race celebration, Team R.E.D. fared very well in the race itself!
Women - USATF Torchlight
2nd Place in the Open division (top 5 score)
5th Place in the 40 year old + division (top 3 score)
4th Place in the 50 year old + division (top 3 score)
Men - USATF Torchlight
5th Place in the Open division (top 5 score)
2nd Place in the 40 year old + division (top 3 score)
7th Place in the 50 year old + division (top 3 score)
Here's the lowdown for the next few days. It's been a busy time around our household, I hope to get caught up on some pictures eventually, but for now, I can provide the details of what's up!
- Tuesday 6pm: TerraLoco Charity 5K continues! I would expect to see the vision of community involvement continue and thrive under the new ownership of Tiffany Piotrowicz. Please continue to show support for our TerraLoco, still locally owned, locally operated, and community driven!
- For anyone who hasn't heard, as of July 31st, ownership is changing hands to Tiffany, as Brock & Darrell have sold the business. I suspect you're going to see the Run USA/Minnesota brand continue to thrive as well!
- Tuesday 6:15pm: The trail crew is making their way to the Great River Bluffs State Park. Wendy and I have camped here, it's spectacular for hiking, running and comes complete with great, scenic views! Plan on 5 miles or so. It's an easy drive, located just off of I-90. Meet at the first parking lot to the left past the park office.
- Wednesday 6pm: Speed work on the track in Byron. The foot turnover doesn't get much better than this! No matter how fast you are, or how slow you think you are, this type of work out makes you better. Join us! -- the track is located behind the Middle School in Byron.
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. is heading to the Bears Den in Byron, join us! Routes of 3, 4 or 6 miles available and as always, a good time inside the Bears Den afterwards!