- Tuesday 6pm: TerraLoco continues the drive for school supplies! Bring in school supplies and $5 for your entry to a great 5K race! When I say this race is a low pressure event, I mean it! It's a lot more about community!
- Tuesday 6:15pm - The Tuesday Trail crew hits Gamehaven! It's always fun at Gamehaven with plenty of great trails, and a castle! Head to 5615 Simpson Rd SE Rochester and you are sure to enjoy!
- Wednesday 6pm: Team R.E.D. speedwork on the track in Byron! The track is located behind the middle school, along 4th Street. Get out and work on that foot speed! I promise some people will be super fast, some not as fast, but we're all in it together!
- Thursday 7pm: The Beer Mile! - What a great race, and it supports the Byron Community Foundation! Remember this year there's also prizes for best costumes! Get in the spirit of having fun and raising funds, let's do this big! You can register online at http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51753666383969 or register race day starting at 5:30pm. Either way, get it done!
- Saturday 7am: The Marathon & Half Marathon training runs continue from the RAC. I'm estimating a distance of 16 miles, with the half marathoners going 8 or so. Bring $1 to help support the bananas and Gatorade you will find along the route with our wonderful support volunteers!
- Saturday 8am: Byron Good Neighbor Days 5K and 2.5K. Join the fun in Byron! This event is located at the Middle School along 4th Street. It starts behind the school, and finishes on the track. Always a good time at Good Neighbor Days. Register online at http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51586500802956 or you can register after 7am on Race Day.
- Sunday 8am: Off Season Striders is bound to be out and about. I will await the details and pass them on as they are available.
- Sunday 1pm: Join us for a social at the O'Leary's in Byron. 805 1st Ave NW. We'll have some outdoor games all set for adults and kids alike. We'll also chat about what our chants will be on the parade route!
- Sunday 2:35pm: Team R.E.D. hosts the FREE Kids Mile on the parade route for Byron Good Neighbor Days. This race is out and back from the Middle School. No fee is required, but you must register and sign the waiver.
- Sunday 3pm: Team R.E.D. marches in the parade. We'll have candy to toss, and some fun chants to share! Let's make sure everyone knows that Fitness & Fun go together!
Monday, July 13, 2015
Posted by Team R.E.D. at Monday, July 13, 2015