|Team R.E.D. from the Den last Thursday|
- July 10-12th - The Minnesota Nut House Challenge is taking place as a new event in Rochester! More details can be found here http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=761&TM=45391.9
- July 16th - My favorite race... and yours! The Team R.E.D. Beer Mile! 7pm at the Bears Den on July 16th!
- Online registration is open at the following link. Race day registration is also available, but if you now you're planning to attend, please pre-register, it helps a lot to anticipate the numbers we're expecting. http://form.jotformpro.com/form/51753666383969 Join our great race directors in Dan Mesenburg and Jen Schrandt!
- We will be kicking off our Team R.E.D. renewal season during the Beer Mile, so get renewed and receive your Risky Business Sunglasses as part of your renewal! - they are printed with Walk, Run, Eat, Drink, Dance!
- July 18th - Byron Good Neighbor Days 5K and 2.5K walk/run located at the Middle School in Byron! Always a great event and it's directed by Team R.E.D. member Charro Coleman!
- July 19th - Byron Good Neighbor Days FREE Kids mile and parade! This kids race was featured in the Byron Review today... it's going to rock the streets! The schedule is below.
- 1pm - Join us at the O'Leary's about 1pm for a backyard planning session, complete with yard games and beer.
- 2:35pm - Kids Mile directed by Team R.E.D.
- 3pm - Parade, Team R.E.D. marches with our banner and a few fun chants! Does anyone have some new material for the chants?