|Zumbro Bottoms Celebration time!|
Congrats to all who got after it... I lifted a few pics off Facebook to try and capture the spirit of it, but I'm sure I have missed some events and people!
|Steve celebrates his Goldy's 10 Mile finish with Thor|
|Mark is also celebrating Goldy's 10 Mile with Jon!|
|Andy raced in Abiline KS... a Marathon P.R. of 3:07! Good for 6th place overall!|
|Bri & Jen rockin' the hoodies at Zumbro Bottoms|
|Mason sighting at Zumbro Bottoms!|
|I see a theme.. this is why Mason likes the trails!|
|Renee PR'd an 8K course... overall winner and she found 26 cents!|
Temps reaching the 60s all week... sounds good to me!
- Monday 5:30pm: Hillbillies do it again! Meet at the parking lot of Edina Realty, near the TJ Maxx Plaza and get on the hill for some 'making you better' hill repeats!
- Monday 6pm: Monday Maniacs are heading to Wildwood Bar & Grill and planning to keep the route pretty flat along the trail system. Turns out some are recovering from a fun Trail Race!
- Tuesday 6pm: TerraLoco keeps the good work rolling with a charity 5K. Bring a $5 donation to TerraLoco and you are in! That series is all goodness.
- Tuesday 6:15pm: The Tuesday Trail Crew is heading back to Eastwood park in Rochester. It turns out last weeks hail and lightning didn't make for a great opportunity at Eastwood, but this weeks forecast appears much more favorable!
- Wednesday 6pm: Speed work on the Track in Byron. The track is located behind the Middle School at 601 4th St NW Byron. We'll have middle school approved music on the stadium sound system... Playas gonna play play play play play, Haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate, Shake it off.. Shake it off! -- if you're, maybe I'll teach you some dance moves!
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. is in Byron at the Bears Den. I'm sure there will be some creative routes of 3, 4 or 6 miles.. and of course, a great social inside post run!