- Monday 5:30pm: The Hillbillies are meeting at Edina Realty and will head for the hills for repeats! This workout is one you can feel paying off right away, join in!
- Monday 6pm: Monday Maniacs are heading to Beetles on 2nd Street. This is a great location for the group to either catch a trail, or do some downtown running. Of course, enjoy a bowl of popcorn afterwards too!
- Tuesday 6pm: TerraLoco continues the 5K sereies for Charity. Stop by the store on Tuesday evenings and make a $5 contribution to participate.
- Tuesday 6:15pm: The Tuesday Trail Runners are heading to Chatfields Lost Creek Trail - Meet at Groens Park to get involved!
- Wednesday 6pm: Team R.E.D. track workout. Get your speed on the Byron Track located behind the Byron Middle School. No matter how fast you are, you'll never be more than 400M away from the team!
- Thuesday 6pm: Team R.E.D. is at the Bears Den and there's a Tap Takeover starting at 5pm! Boulevard Brewing will be on hand.. come early and preload if you like!
Saturday/Sunday July 25th/26th will be From the Ground Up providing personal and athletic trainers and rehabilitation professionals the fundamentals of foot to core sequencing, corrective exercise techniques, gait assessment tools, barefoot fitness progressions etc. It also includes a Barefoot Training Specialist certification. I am BTS certified and this information has played an integral part in training my clients and growth as a fitness professional.
This two-day series will go into concepts including:
- Foot to Core Sequencing &Reflexive Stability
- Foot Function & Fascial Lines
- Deceleration, Body Spirals & Efficiency
- Small Nerve vs. Large Nerve Proprioception and Balance Training
- Reactive vs. Pre-activation Training and Barefoot Science
- Foot Assessment / From the Ground Up Assessment
- Footwear & Surface Science
- Barefoot Training Programming & Progressions
Please feel free to connect with me if you have questions. There is an early bird registration discount of $50 if registered by July 12th!
Thanks and have a great day!