|Living History Farms 2013 - Pirates and Wenches. Picture courtesy of Tom Woo.'s camera. |
Bus driver Ed was kind enough to snap the shot.
- Adidas Headband - Gwen
- Adidas Headband - Mike M.
- Adidas Wrist bands - Jess I
- Adidas Shorts, Size Large - Tod B.
- Features Elite Socks - size Large - Sarah C
- Features Elite Socks - size Med - Heidi W
- Strobe Light - Cathy T
- Run Minnesota T-Shirt - Don G.
Team R.E.D. week ahead... !
- Monday 6pm: Monday Maniacs from Beetles Bar and Grill on 2nd St SW. This should allow us to stay on dry sidewalks, and hopefully Gwen stays upright this time!
- Tuesday 6:15pm: The Tuesday Trail crew rolls out from Eastwood Park in Rochester. They'll be dashing through the snow on
- Thanksgiving Day - No Official Team R.E.D.... there are some opportunities to walk, run or race that day.
- Mom's on the Run Gobble Wobble: This event is FREE! Official Gobble Wobble Gift with a $25+ donation to the Salvation Army while supplies last. https://motrgobblewobble.webconnex.com/gw5k
- 6:00am – 8:00am Check-in & Event Day Registration
- 8:00am Lil Turkey Trot - Kids Run
- 8:30am 5K Gobble Wobble
- 8:35am 2 mile Walk
- Turkey Day 5K - Grace Luthernn Church in Stewartville.
- 8:15am - Registration
- 9am - TD 5K
- Thankful for the ability to Walk or Run - If you need an earlier start, before you roll into the rest of your Thanksgiving day, you can join the O'Leary's at 805 1st Ave NW in Byron... we're planning a fun walk or run which will end back at our home for some Cider and Coffee (Irish Creme optional).
- 7:30am start time
- Spend 45-60 minutes outdoors
- 8:15am social time