- Saturday 7:30am: The Off Season Striders are gathering at Panera North with a plan to hit the Douglas trail on an out and back jaunt. Of course a sip of coffee and breakfast to follow.
- Sunday 8am: It's the Off Season Striders again, this time from Roosters, on Circle Drive. It'll be another run down the trails for some fitness and fun!
- Sunday 11am: Zumbro Bottoms Up! Rochesterites meet at Shop Ko North parking lot at 10:15 AM and we'll caravan/carpool to Zumbro Bottoms. We should arrive at 11:00 AM. Plan on a nice slow loop around the bottoms 15 miles or so. We'll get some refreshments afterwards
- We will meet at the West Assembly area at Zumbro Bottoms
- Note: Wear Bright Clothing - blaze orange is good! Don't want to be on the wrong end of a mistake in the woods with a hunter.
- Monday Maniacs 6pm: Head to Newts North along Hwy 52 Frontage Rd, near Menards. Should be a great location for some walkin', runnin' and funnin'!
- Tuesday Trail 6:15pm: Essex park in Rochester is the place. Fun is the plan. We'll hit some of the trails and then enjoy the evening with some great friends!
- Thursday Team R.E.D. 6pm: One of the favorites of the year... Inappropriate t-shirt night!
- Hosted by Tod & Meg at 8431 14th Street NW Byron. ***NOTE: while the address says NW, they are actually located on the east edge of Byron.... Here's the direction from Meg...
Friday, November 15, 2013
Posted by Team R.E.D. at Friday, November 15, 2013