- No Monday Maniacs tonight.
- Tuesday 6pm: Tuesday Trail runners gather in the parking lot at the RCTC Fieldhouse at 6:00 PM and caravan out to Carly State Park for a great night on the trails. We'll start our run at 6:30. Plan on 4ish miles of fun:) The water was very high in the spring. We won't be going through water Tuesday.
- Tuesday 6pm: TerraLoco is about to celebrate its 1 Year Anniversary! An absolute joy the last year has been and we look forward to improving! We believe this is a great time to introduce our $5 Dollar-"themed" 5K's taking place on most Tuesday evenings beginning this next Tuesday, September 3rd! All proceeds will always go to the local charity of choice for that week. We will have lots of raffle prizes Tuesday night along with some birthday cake. The run will begin at 6:00pm sharp, and we will have a fun marked course. We hope you're able to join us!
- Wednesday 5:30pm: Speed session on the Byron track (I know a number of you are heading to Souix Falls so you will likely want to pass on this workout), but for those of you not racing this weekend, it's a great chance to turn the wheels!
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. is at the Bears Den in Byron. Come out for routes of 3, 4 or 6 miles (we'll head down to our adopted park on the run, to take a walk through for trash pickup, then continue on our run).
- Friday 4pm-11pm: Please see the note from R.E.D. member Dan Lovik. Come out and support the efforts for this cause we all know to well.
- Hello Friends, On Friday September 6th, The Rochester Scuba Club will be sponsoring a cancer benefit. The event will be hosted by The Rochester Eagles Club. There will be a silent auction starting at 4pm and The Smokin Coyotes band will play from 7p-11p. How can you help, come bid and enjoy the evening .
Monday, September 2, 2013
This week's schedule is a bit off due to the holiday... but certainly plenty going on!
Posted by Team R.E.D. at Monday, September 02, 2013