|Strong to the finish!|
- Congrats to Gwen for a PR in the marathon, and 1st place in her age group!
- Congrats to Woo on another Boston Qualifier!
- Congrats to Jim and Roger on strong marathons in the heat!
- Congrats to Jen for smoking another Boston Qualifier!
- Congrats to Becker for burying his last half marathon result!
- Congrats to Ramsey for a huge PR in the half!
- Congrats to Teri for rockin the 5K, enjoying the day and coming to the aid of a runner in need of help!
- Congrats to the Team R.E.D. relay for taking 2nd place out of 20 teams! Sarah, Mike, Diane and Mase made up the highly competitive team!
|Teri in the background with the runner in need of help.|
- Monday 6pm: The Monday Maniacs are heading to Broadway Pizza in Rochester. It' located just north of 41st Street along Hwy 52. Routes will be in the ranges of 3, 4 or 6 miles.. and the fun will follow!
- Tuesday 6pm: TerraLoco is having their 2nd Tuesday Fun Run... cost is just $5 and proceeds benefit Paws & Claws. This week's run is themed... Football!
- Tuesday 6:15pm: The trail crew hits Essex park for about 4 miles of trail running funning! The good news is it should be cooling down a little by Tuesday!
- Wednesday 5:30pm: Speed session is TBD - check back!
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. is home hosted by the Eide's! The theme of the evening is "wear your favorite race shirt"! Their home is located at 27116 675th Street, Kasson. They are providing Pizza for post run/walk. Please BYOB and any munchies you'd like to share. Should be fun running some country roads.
- Thursday approx. 6:15pm: The Mayo Open 5K cross country run takes place at Eastwood Golf course in Rocheseter. There is no entry fee for this event, and it's a Rochester Track Club Grand Prix event! The start time is listed as Appox 6:15 because the event will start at the conclusion of the high school cross country meet that is taking place that same day.