- Monday 6pm: The Monday Maniacs head to WildWood Bar & Grill. They'll head out on the mayowood trail... a loop is close to 6 miles.. but some choose to run out and back, to make a shorter run of it. Do what you like, but always stay post run for the fun!
- Tuesday 6pm: The Trail Trotters are heading to Camp Victory! See the details from Mase on the bullet below.
- We'll meet at Shop Ko North at 6:00 and caravan/carpool up to CV. We should be running by 6:30. The trails are nice and packed down from the recent Eco- Tri. We might have to have a beer at Mac's afterwards :)
- Wednesday 5:30pm: The plan is still being negotiated. There might be a tempo/interval run on the Douglas Trail ... or there might be a hill workout starting at Soldiers Field. Either one will make you stronger, check back for details.
- Thursday 5:45pm: Note the early start time! Team R.E.D. is joining with the Rochester Track club for the evening at the annual picnic at the Historical Society in Rochester. We'll go for a walk or run starting at 5:45pm, and join the festivities when we return! It's a pot luck. Bring your own Beverage of choice. See the note from the track club website in the bullet below.
- The RTC will provide tableware and water/soda. Bring a dish to share. You are welcome to bring your own favorite adult beverage also.
Plan on eating around 6:30ish after the run
Plan on having a Fantastic time in this 1st ever joint venture
|Smiles at the start... Cross country kids in the lead early, but they are clearly being eyeballed by the team red runners behind them.|
|Adam gets rolling while Sarah and Dawn follow his lead|
|Dave punishing a kid... toying with him|
|Active PT crew surround Sarah and her friend Emily. In the black, I sKim.. in the multi color is Heather and with his back to us is Brian.|
|Amy entering finish times.. Thanks!|
|I read it on facebook... Tom really is this funny! with Travis and Peg|
|Judy still cleaning up after that last donut stop... sarah with a giggle going on.|
|Byron Girls Cross Country (some of them).... Taking the race seriously!|
|Shane corners with his eye on the donuts!|
|Elaine to the rescue with more donuts!|
|Lana with kids in tow! She's a veteran that this event!|
|Paul and Mike... we're going to need more donuts!|
|Steve claiming to have eaten 10 donuts? Lies..!|
|What a great night for the event!|
|Sarah and Emily getting creative with the food...|