Monday, February 14, 2011

Great Work at Lace Up!

Fantastic job by Team R.E.D. at Lace Up Against Breast Cancer!   The event was well organized by the planning committee... and Team R.E.D. members were spotted in many capacities!   More pictures will be added to the slide show as I receive some from other camera's present at our stop,  In the meantime, you can visit Tom Woo's pic's at  http://sports.webshots.com/album/579768268XWLQsl    He's great at capturing the action!

Spotted on the course I apologize in advance for anyone I miss, but please let me know who I'm missing so I can update the list.
  • Half Marathon: Paul, Meredith, Aaron, Millie, Trevor, Andy H, Sara, Roger, Lana, Adam F,  Amber, Lorilei (new member!) Julie (new member!) and many friends and sons
  • of R.E.D.! -- Jim Li also ran the Half, in Jacksonville Florida.
  • 5K;  Renee, Teresa, Tom W, Sue (new member!), Jessie, AdamA Emily F, Larry F. and again, many friends of R.E.D.! 
  • Volunteers:  Liz, Wendy, Lindsey, Erin, Renee S, Renee K,  Paul, Joe, Adam W, Tod, Meg, Ann, Bri, , Randy, Wally, Jean,  myself & sons & daughters of R.E.D. 



Below are some pics from the afternoon RED Snow Shoe Crew! Was so wonderful out there in these temps! Still lots of snow at oxbow, despite the warm up!

No comments:

Post a Comment