Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Update for Thursday

We're switching up the Bears Den dates to provide an opportunity for our much anticipated arrival in Cuba!   So....

  • Feb 10th at 6pm we'll gather at the Bears Den in Byron.  Routes will be the typical 3, 4 and 6 miles.  (should be posted this afternoon)
  • Feb 17th is home hosted by the O'Leary's and will be a Cuban themed party (once we figure out what a Cuban theme is!)
**************************
I'm excited to tell you we had two new members join Team R.E.D. last night!   Lorilei and Julie!   Of course I didn't have a camera or Team R.E.D. shirts with me, so I look forward to doing a future shirt presentation and welcome!   

Additionally, I met Anthony, and he says he intends to join us as well!  That's fantastic!   

Welcome to all of you!   

    No comments:

    Post a Comment