Friday, December 31, 2010

More new members!

I'd like to welcome some more new Team R.E.D. Members!   Don and Liz both joined us yesterday at the Bears Den.  They are great additions to the team!

Don, Tom & Liz
It was a great night for R.E.D.... the weather wasn't even frightful!   I wish you all a happy, fun and safe New Years Eve celebration, and really look forward to so much more fun with you all in 2011!

***********************

For you Warrior Dash Wannabe's... .  the registration site has been down.   Due to the technical difficulties, they have extended the 'early pricing' to January 7th.  So you still have a chance to register at the lower rate, and don't forget to use the Team RED Discount code of   WDTEAMRED   That'll save you 5 bucks!   You can buy me a beer with that!

Some of the people who registered before the code was created, have been issued a credit, but there are many of you I haven't heard from.  If you registered, and didn't use the code, drop me a note.  We need to get some information to Red Frog Events, and they MIGHT discount you.   - the  deadline to get a credit, has come and gone, but I'm one heck of a negotiator, get me your information soon, and we'll take a run at it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment