- Tuesday 6:15pm: The Tuesday Trail crew is hitting the trails of Whitewater. Meet at the Beach Parcking Lot **NOTE** this is a different location from the past, the Beach Parking lot. Plan for 4-6 miles and bring along some food to grill, and your favorite beverages.
- Tuesday 9pm: The Night Owls will meander down the Douglas Trail and back! - Meet at the parking lot along Valley High and join the fun! - Bring a beverage for the parking lot afters too!
- Wednesday 6pm: Let's get our speed on the track in Byron - located behind the Middle School at 601 4th St SW. Remember, when you're on the track, you are never too far away from anyone in the group! - Push the pace that suits you!
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. is finding our way to the Freight Yard in Rochester. This is a nice location to hit some or Rochester trail system for 4-6 miles... and come back forthe social. Bonus: the service has been very nice at Freight Yard.
- Saturday 7am: Off Season Striders are meeting at 5-West along West Circle Drive in Rochester. Stick around for coffee and/or breakfast after as it's fun!
- Sunday 7am: Off Season Striders are gathering at Charlies at Hillcrest Shopping Plaza. This is also another great place for a bite and social post run!
Tuesday, June 6, 2017
We've got a bunch of Mason Run Limericks that have flown in... super fun to see them all! - The entry deadline has indeed passed, but if you have one, you can still share it! - The current entries are being judged by Middle School Students, we'll share the winners by the end of the week!
Posted by Team R.E.D. at Tuesday, June 06, 2017