Here's a look at what's coming up the next few day for group opportunity...
- Saturday 7:15am: Off Season Striders running from the Dan Abraham Healthy Living Center. Connect with this weekend group, it's fun!
- Saturday 6:19-6:21am: There are a few people planning to preload some miles prior to the OSS Run. If you need/want more miles, here's a chance! - same location - just earlier!
- Sunday 8am: Off Season Striders do it again. This time from Panera South... get out for the run and come back for a coffee and chatter!
- Monday 6pm: Monday Maniacs are once again giving Newts at Crossroads a shot! The weather diced things up last time they hit this location, so this time, it'll be the Real Deal! - Join the Monday group and come back for the social!
- Tuesday 6:15pm: Root River County Park is the home for this week's Tuesday Trail Crew! The worse thing that might happen to you here, is you have a party in the porta-potty! - Don't understand that comment? Well, I guess you need to join a Tuesday Trail run!
- Tuesday 9pm: The Night Owls continue the momentum with a run from Beetles Bar & Grill on 2nd St. What do you do after the run? Social, of course!