Congrats to Mike for running the Miami Half Marathon a week or so ago.. his race snuck right past me!
|Getting ready to cruise!|
Congrats to all of you who ran at the Securian Races on Saturday! There was a nice crew at the Liffey post race - fun times!
|Mo, Tom, Gwen, Tom, Tina, Sandy, Chris, Alyssa, Gretta & Christian|
- Sunday 10am: A Sunday morning weekly run has started recently. The crew is meeting at 10am at Soldiers field today. Plan on 3-5 miles and have fun!
- Monday 6pm: Monday Maniacs are heading to LTS Brewery located at 2001 32nd Ave NW Rochester (very near the RAC). LTS (Life's Too Short) has some very nice beers and great popcorn!
- Tuesday 6pm: TerraLoco is hosting a run each Tuesday - either a $5 Charity Run or a Casual Run for zero dollars! - Join the crew and enjoy!
- Tuesday 6:15pm: Tuesdays Trail Crew is heading to the Root River Park for some snowshoeing! - There should be some fresh stuff by then! - Root River park is located at 4012 80th St SE
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. rolls from the Bears Den in Byron. Join us for routes of 3, 4 or 6 miles and back to the Den for the Social!
- I hope you know Team RED holds a special place in her heart and I know she is going to mention you / your Team!! By the way, this event is always open to the public and anyone is welcome to attend. I'd love for us to have a good showing of people at her talk.
- $20 for the full banquet, including a meal catered by Canadian Honker
- $10 for desert and speaker only.
- All paid guests are eligible for door prizes.