Here are the post race pics.... Houston Crew hitting the brewpub.... and Brian sporting his bling from finishing both, the Vegas and Arizona Rock n' Roll Marathons!
|Tom, Kasey, Sonja, Gwen & Jim - Don was there as well, but not pictured.|
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. hits the Bears Den in Byron. Plan on 3, 4 or 6 miles in mild temps! Of course, circle back for the social!
- Saturday 7:30am: Off Season Striders heads to 5-West in Rochester. This was a very nice location for our Christmas run and now we're back!
- Saturday 7pm: Team R.E.D. Ugly clothing bowling! This is a great chance to meet teammates! We'll bowl 3 games (more if you choose).. and you'll change lanes to mix things up each time. Your $15 gets you 3 games, plus a pitcher of beer and a pizza (per foursome). Each lane is assigned 4 people.. so you will be all dialed in! -- if you are on Facebook, please RSVP there, if not, you can send me an email at email@example.com - Join us!
- Sunday 8am: Off Season Striders are relentless... this time it's the People's Food Co-op in Rochester. A great, central location that can put you on the trail system, or let you run the city streets.
- Sunday 10am: The 507 Running Crew is heading to the Douglas Trail head in Rochester (along Valley High , by IBM) for 3-6 miles depending on temperature. 507 Running is a reasonably new group and you can find what they're up to on their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/884572344973734/
- Sunday 1pm: The snowshoe crew is heading to the first bridge of Oxbow Park (2nd parking lot as you enter the park). We'll explore a bit more and of course, have fun!
Several of our members are members of both Team R.E.D. and the Rochester Track Club - that's awesome! - Remember the track club annual banquet is Feb 6th at 6pm and the guest speaker is one who not only has a journey with cancer, but also she had a journey around the perimeter of the United States. When she took the north route, she came right through Byron and we were there to meet her! See the link below of Helene Neville and her time passing through...
Registration is now Open for the Chester Woods Trail Races - aka Mason Run @ Chester Woods. Follow this link to register or sign up as a volunteer. Team R.E.D. is now in charge of this event and we sure can use your support as we want to make some charitable contributions with the proceeds!
Use promocode: TEAMREDMASON to receive $5 off any race - 5K, 10 Mile or 50K!