|Janelle & Dani|
Go For The Gold July 9th - This event offers a 5K, 3K and kids races! - It's a great fundraiser for the Brighter Tomorrow's group which is dedicated to supporting families impacted by Childhood Cancer. You can get your registration details at the following link. http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=864
Beer Mile July 14th - Fundraiser for the Special Olympics Rochester Flyers track team! Even if you'd rather not run in this event, you can support the charity by registering for the Spectator 0.0 event! Follow this link and get on board! - This race is soooo much fun! https://raceroster.com/events/2016/8947/beer-mile
Byron Good Neighbor Days 5K & 2.5K - This is another fast and fun course - Starting at the Middle School parking lot and finishing on the track! - Proceeds from this event support Byron Girls Track & Field (an organization I'm very proud of!) You can register by visiting http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=874
Torchlight 5K July 20th - Register Now so we can confirm if we have enough interest in chartering a bus or not!
- USATF Minnesota 5k Championship- Torchlight 5k
- Race Registration is $30 until race day. (A discount of $10-$15 adult pricing.)
- No discount code necessary, register for the USATF 5K Championship in order to be scored and timed in that category - MUST have a USATF membership # and associate with Team R.E.D.
- Receive a preferred start!
- If 25 people register and chip in $25 each - we can charter a bus! If 30 register the cost drops to $20 a head!
- Register by July 1st: http://www.imathlete.com/events/EventReg/EventReg_SelectType.aspx?fEID=26554&fNew=1&fsource=MARKETING_16TC10TEAMCIRCUIT&bypass=16TC10TEAMCIRCUIT
- Invitation Code: 16TC10TEAMCIRCUIT
- A Registration Type will appear highlighted in red: USATF Team Circuit Choose this registration type and click “Continue.”
- It is mandatory that you fill in your ten digit 2016 USATF number.
- You will need to select Team R.E.D. from the dropdown menu.
- Complete the registration and payment information.
- You will receive a receipt from imATHLETE to the email address indicated on your registration confirming your registration.
- You will receive a separate Econfirmation with information about the race.
- If you have any questions please contact Catherine@tcmevents.org
- Monday 6pm: Monday Maniacs head to LTS Brewery at 2001 32nd Ave NW Rochester. Join for a run and come back for the fun!
- Tuesday 6:15pm: The Tuesday Trail Crew heads to Whitewater State Park! This is a great location for runners and hikers alike! There will be a bonfire after, so bring something to cook on the fire if you desire! - Meet at the parking lot for the Beach.
- Tuesday 10pm: A night run along the Douglas Trail is on the agenda! Meet at the trail parking lot off Valley High Drive in Rochester. Bring a headlamp and have some fun! - Rumor has it leftovers from the last home host will help the parking lot party afterwards!
- Wednesday 6pm: The speed is on at the Track in Byron. We can discuss the workout prior to getting started, I have a preference toward shorter repeats to prepare for the Torchlight 5K (or any of a number of 5K that are filling the summer calendars!) - but really, anyone can do anything they like once we're on the track!
- Thursday 6pm: It's a Bears Den in Byron. Come out for routes of 3, 4, or 6 miles and back to the Den for the social!