Here's a quick peek at the weekend...
- Saturday 7:15am: The Marathon Training long run rolls out of the RAC for 18.5 miles (lesss if you don't loop soldiers field, more if you loop it mulitple times!) - 4 aid stations provided. Please remember to bring $1 to support the aid that is provided!
- The Timmkay 5K is also on Saturday - see details in the notes about upcoming races below!
- Sunday 8am: Off Season Striders are gathering at the new Hy-Vee along West Circle Dr. Join this fun group and log some miles!
The weather is rockin'! Join us on the track in Byron on Wednesday evenings at 6pm!
|Megan & Ellie lead the way with Tom, Todd, Dawn and Brandon holding on|
|Marv & Dan striding out|
|Wendy & Ann draw a crowd|
- The Timmay 5K on April 16th! is benefiting the Gift of Life Transplant House. What a great gift! Details can be found at http://rochestertrackclub.com/main.asp?SectionID=3&SubSectionID=28&ArticleID=834
- Color Me Now on April 30th! This Color Run is hosted by Team R.E.D. and is a fundraiser for the Byron Community Foundation. Please see the following link to register - and note, there is family pricing... you can have as many as 6-immediate family members i.e. mom, dad, son(s), daughters(s) register at a highly reduced rate!
- You can register for the 5K or 1 Mile at https://raceroster.com/events/2016/8140/color-me-now-runwalk
- You can volunteer for the Color Me Now! by dropping me an email at email@example.com
- Rochester Track Club Spring Classic is set for April 30th! - This race is benefiting Rochester A Better Chance and offers a 15K, 5K and Kids 1 Mile
- Rockin' Robin Run May 7th - 5K, 10K and Half Marathon is ready to rock! This event is hosted by our friends at Triton Events and registration is open. It's going to be a heck of a post race with multiple bands performing!
- You can register for any of the races at http://returnoftherobin.com/all-events#n2
- Med City Marathon always comes through strong! - Join the events on Memorial Day weekend! Run or volunteer first.. then join the Team R.E.D. Post Race party where we'll have Free Beer and two bands! - Live music from 8am to 2pm!
- You can register at http://www.medcitymarathon.com/
- Chester Woods Mason Run! Team R.E.D. is hosting this fantastic trail race! - Join us for the 5K, 10 Mile or 50K!
- Free Brats, Beer and Live Music at the finish line!
- You can register now at https://raceroster.com/events/2016/7570/chester-woods-trail-races - price increases on May 1st.
- If yo'd like to volunteer for the Chester Woods Mason Run - you can drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org