- Sept 26th - The Chm's are hosting a Bike, Beer & BBQ event! It's a bar-hopping bike ride with lots of opportunities to join along the way! Please RSVP
- Bike, Beer and Barbecue
- 20 mile bike ride through Rochester with 4 water or other beverage stops, 30 minutes each
- Gather at the Chm's 6005 10th St. SW, Rochester
- Group bike ride leaves at
- 5.75 mile ride to Wildwood Bar and Restaurant - leave Wildwood at
- 3 mile ride to Kathy's Pub - leave Kathy's at
- 1.75 mile ride to North Star Bar - leave North Star at
- 4 mile ride to Beetle's Restaurant and Bar - leave Beetle's at
- 6.5 mile ride back to Chm's for barbecue and campfire
routes/view/848019707 <<-- check="" out="" route="" span="" the="">-->
- Chm's will provide hamburgers, brats and hot dogs and a map of the route.
- Please bring dish to pass, beverage of choice, lawn chair, and don't forget your bike.
If you don't want to bike you are more than welcome to meet us at the stops and come out for the barbecue.
In case of rain bike ride is cancelled, just come out for a barbecue at .
RSVP by via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 507-261-5089
- Nov 14th - Team R.E.D. is looking at Chartering a bus to Whitewater Wi, for the Nearly Naked 5k! It's an event where you remove clothing at 3 spots along the course! - those clothes are donated to people in need. - You'll receive a plush robe at the finish line!
- The Race Director is offering us a $5 Discount per entry with use of a code. I will share the registration info and code once we know we have enough interest to charter a bus.
- Estimated cost is $38 / entry fee and $30 or so for the bus. Team R.E.D. would provide the beer.
- I would see us wearing layers of clothing and ending the race with Team R.E.D. tee shirts, and Super Hero Undies, or Granny Panties, or something to that effect. - we can discuss.
- The race is at 11am so we wouldn't have to leave until 6am! - You'll be able to sleep in, compared to Living History Farms! With the race being shorter, we'll also be able to plan some bar hopping on the way home, or stay in Whitewater a bit longer to enjoy the celebration, it's all up for discussion.
- Please let us know you're interest by voting on the poll on the right hand side of the blog, we would need about 35 people to make a bus, make sense. Once we know we have enough interest, more details will follow.
- Team R.E.D. Cruise! - these dates may appear far in the future, but if you're interested, it's time to consider booking now. I received the following details from Dan & Amy, it sure looks fun! This cruise is open to all Team R.E.D. members and friends/family!
Hello fellow cruisers and potential cruisers! We are in the process of putting together a cruise for all that are interested. Probably will include an island run or two for those that are interested. Please feel free to share with other Team RED members or friends and family that would like to join in the festivities J To hold the block and rate, we need to have 8 cabins booked in the next two weeks. The Cruise industry is going to giving bigger discounts for those that book early and the deposit is fully refundable up to a few months prior to the cruise date… details will be on your confirmation.
Basic DetailsDate of cruise –Cost – Balcony Stateroom (E3) - $962.16 per person based on double occupancyInside Promenade Stateroom (PR) - $726.16 per person based on double occupancySuggested Gratuities - $90.65 per person for entire cruise (covers housekeeping & food service)Airfare to Orlando not includedDeposit - $500 per cabin, fully refundable up to 75 days prior to cruiseOn board spending credit per cabin for booking with group - $50How to bookCall Royal Caribbean group sales at 1-800-465-3595Group ID Number – 2604975Group Name – Team R.E.D.We have a block of staterooms reserved on Freedom of the Seas Deck 8.Balcony rooms – 8578 to 8596Promenade inside rooms – 8575 to 8597I’m sure I’m forgetting all sorts of stuff so call or email any questions you may have to email@example.com. Happy Planning!Dan & Amy Mesenburg