- Tonight 6:15pm: The Trail crew is heading to Oxbow park! What a great place to run... join them! The group meets at the first bridge (which is the 2nd parking lot on your left after you enter the gravel road). Bring a beverage, if the weather holds out there could be a great parking lot party. -- if not, the Bears Den seems like a great choice!
- Byron is hosting the Sub Section track meet tonight, so if you're not trail running, we'd welcome you to help us on Hurdle crew! (you could get to the parking lot party after volunteering! )
- The pay is the satisfaction of making the meet move smoothly as athletes continue to drive toward their goals of advancing to sections and state!
- Wednesday 6pm: Track Work at the Byron Track (behind the middle school at 601 4th St NW Byron). The early vote is for 300M repeats with 100M recovery. We will confirm the plan on the track!
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. meets at the Bears Den in Byron. 3, 4 or 6 miles of walk, run and fun! Join us back at the Den for the post workout social!
- This next note is not one for anyone to be concerned about, but I need to say it. Please do not bring any of your own beverages into the Bears Den or any other establishment. Thank you!
Tuesday, May 19, 2015
Sorry.. I've been a bit under the weather and updates are sluggish like me.... I have received several volunteer emails for the Med City Marathon weekend, that's awesome! We can still use more. I will try to get an email out with details of roles in the next day or so...
Posted by Team R.E.D. at Tuesday, May 19, 2015