|Randy and Dave lead the pack|
|Oliver 'group' running|
|Claire, Marley & Steve|
|Don chatting Franks ear off (Frank is a new guy!)|
|I couldn't keep up!|
Additionally we recognized two new members! Frank & Oliver joined Team RED!
|Welcome Frank to Team R.E.D.! - He's coming on the Living History Farms Bus too... a great way to get to know more members!|
|Welcome Oliver to Team R.E.D. ... it would seem Oliver joined some time ago, and Tom forgot to get him his Shirt Presentation... well, that's now been corrected! Welcome!|
- Saturday 7:30am - Off Season Striders take off from Roosters Barn & Grill on West Circle Dr. Always fun to run or walk with this group, then settle in for coffee or breakfast!
- Saturday 8pm-Midnight - All of us are invited to the wedding dance of Mia and Danny
- Sunday 8am - Off Season Striders rolls again.. this time from Charlies on 2nd. Same routine.. get some exercise and enjoy some social time afterwards!
- Monday 6pm - Wildwood Bar & Grill.. as the trails are incredible in that area this time of year.
- Tuesday 6:15pm - the trail crew is Cruising Carly State park. Talk of post race refreshments at a Plainview establishment or at the home of one of our members near Elgin. Meet at the first parking lot to the right past the entry kiosk.
- Wednesday 5:30pm - Hill work out continues to be a staple of the season! Meet at the Soldiers Field War Memorial parking lot, and prepare to get better!
- Thursday 6:30pm- The poll takers have spoken.... I would seem the majority of voters are interested in checking out the Mayo Clinic's Sports Medicines new digs.. it's pretty awesome stuff! To register please call 507-266-9100 to register and visit sportsmedicine.mayoclinc.org to learn more about their performance solution programs.
- You can also get more information, and see yet another picture of St Amand by visiting http://rochestertrackclub.com/SiteImages/FileGallery/Running_Night_777.pdf
- For those who are attending, if you'd like to social aftewards, please share with me some ideas where, and we'll communicate that with the Team as well.
- For Thursday there were some bites on volunteering at the Section 1A Cross Country meet, and in fact, you would be able to volunteer at this meet and still join the Sports Med tour! The Rochester Track club does a bulk of the work, and they would be the point of contact if you'd like to help. Check out www.rochestertrackclub.com
New creative race to raise money for Breast Cancer Research will take place during Byron's Brrrr Fest on Friday Dec 4th! This race is a Team R.E.D. hosted event. Check back for details this weekend!