Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Thursday at the Bears Den

Reminder: We'll meet this Thursday at the Bears Den in Byron at 6pm! Routes will be posted by this evening.... many R.E.D. members are participating in Grandmas Marathon this weekend... good luck to all!

The race season is clearly well underway... tonight my travels took me through Viola, where I ran into Matt "Hurricane' Schrader and Steve Gastfield... both sporting medals from the local Gopher count 5K.    Matt as the overall winner, and Steve as an age group winner!   

Additionally, in the past few days, R.E.D. members have also participated in the MacAttack  the tri at Winona.   Way to stay active out there!   Pictured below are Joe, Mike and Andy feeling good post Trinona...  (I'll share some Mac Attack pics as soon as I can get them saved to my laptop... but as far I I know, Tom Woo and Wally Arnold ran, while Andy, Roger, Peg and Jim all volunteered time)  Very nice work everyone!


















Below is a race that might interest some of you, or at least the prize package might!

No comments:

Post a Comment