Thursday, January 28, 2010

Circles... or was it Ovals?

While I can't answer the subject heading question, the fact is, it turned out to be a very fun night at the RCTC indoor track. If you've never used the space, you should consider. It's multi-functional as they have the track open for runners and walkers alike, there are league basketball games taking place as well as one on one basketball lessons going on... it's hoppin'!

I snapped a few pics of some people 'working out'... but actually, the only one I captured on the track was Tom Woo... most of the rest are standing near the track or having a refreshment post alleged workout. I know, you're asking the same thing I am, what is wrong with Woo? Also, spotted but not pictured, were Iggy, Jim and Casey (Casey was running outside on the cool streets of Byron).

During conversation, it became clear we will need to tighten up our hazing policy. I'll take that before the board, and let you know how it turns out. Could be important to some of our newest members.

No comments:

Post a Comment