Here's one pic I already lifted... Congrats to Tod for his 2nd Championship in three years. He earned the title again, that ever elusive title for me!
Many thanks to Adam & Jill for all the legwork to make that evening happen! They do a great job with planning and making sure we all have a great night! The leg wrestling was new!
- Monday 6pm: The Monday Maniacs are heading to Beetles Bar & Grill on 2nd Street in Rochester. Join the fun... I'm sure all the sidewalks and trails will be clear and happy to have us running and/or walking on them!
- Tuesday 6:15pm: The Tuesday Trail Crew are visiting Quarry Hill for about 5 miles of fun! - There just might be enough snow for you to consider snowshoeing if you prefer! Meet at the parking lot near the tennis courts on the West side of the park. The parking lot is at the dead end of 9th St NE - Likely to hit up Glynner's Pub for afters and to celebrate a birthday!
- Tuesday 9pm: The Night Owls head to the trail head of Douglas Trail, along Valley High near IBM. It's an out and back with friends! This time-slot may appear unusual, but hey, unusual is ok!
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. at the Bears Den for the last time of 2016! - Join us for the walk, run and fun! 3, 4 or 6 miles - or of course, whatever you prefer!
- We ask that you bring a cash donation of any amount you are comfortable with. In the past most donations have been in the range of 10-30 dollars.
- Do not worry about how much you can donate... it's a general pot, we are not asking for a minimum donation, nor are we tracking what any one individual contributed. Your generosity and spirit of giving already shows by putting yourself into such a unique situation... singing to strangers and doing something nice!
- We''ll run to 2-3 restaurants, surprise the customers and staff with 2 songs and then before we leave, we'll buy some meals for some of the customers in the restaurant. - super fun... then off to the next stop!
- Do not worry about how fast you are... we make sure we all arrive before we go in. Walkers take an alternate route from runners, and we all arrive roughly the same time and go in as a team.