Here's a look at what's going on...
Saturday 7:15am: Off Season Striders are heading out from the Dan Abraham Healthy Living Center. This is a diverse group of runners of many paces. Join the fun!
Sunday 8am: Off Season Striders are at it again, this time from Dunn Bros North on Elton Hills Drive. Join the run and come back for a beverage and chat!
Monday 6pm: Monday Maniacs is set to run from the Tap House in downtown Rochester. What a great place to hit the paths and streets with an opportunity to enjoy one of many beverage choices during the social!
Tuesday 6:15pm: The Tuesday Trail Crew heads to Carley State Park as last weeks venture was cancelled due to weather. The park is located about 2 miles south of Plainview and offers a great chance to be outside during this fantastic fall weather! http://www.dnr.state.mn.us/state_parks/carley/index.html
Tuesday 9:30pm: The Night Owls head to the scene of the evening workouts... meet at the Douglas Trailhead parking lot off Valley High next to IBM.
Wednesday: I'll update this space when I hear the plan for speed! - There is a crew that is adding some sessions, and details will be updated here.
Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. heads to the Bears Den - We'll have routes of 3, 4 or 6 miles and of course, come back for a social in the Home of Team R.E.D. - The Den!
- Note: The Bears Den is the location for the following two fun events hosted by Team R.E.D. - if you'd like to participate, you'll find registration links below. If you'd like to volunteer just drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org - note, these are both low key events, so we do not have a lot of volunteer work needed, but we can use a few hands.
Dec 2nd 6:30pm: Underwear Mile! Run one mile in your Undies during Byron's BrrrFest! Cost is $10 + a Food Item or Clothing Item for the Food & Clothing Drive. You can register at the following link - https://raceroster.com/events/2016/10854/underwear-mile-dec-2nd-630pm
- If you can't make it to the Undie Mile, but still want to contribute, you can bring a donation to Thursday's Team R.E.D. at the Bears Den
- If you can't make it to the Pajama Mile, but still want to contribute, you can bring a donation to Thursday's Team R.E.D. at the Bears Den
- It's that time again for a little bowling & beer!
- Put on that ugly Christmas sweater and get ready to challenge for the Best TEAM RED BOWLER!
- A nice little prize for the Champion Bowler will be awarded.
- COST WILL BE $10.00 AT THE DOOR!!!
- The set-up will be just a bit different this year as Sandbaggers is still in the construction phase with the kitchen. The cost this year is just for the bowling at $10. All beer, wine, mixed drinks, soda and frozen pizzas will be available for you to purchase. We may also bring in some small snacks, chips, etc. (no drinks) since their kitchen is not complete. If you plan on bringing some snacks etc, please provide any plates, bowls and utensils too for your snack.
- We will draw for lane assignments and winners will keep advancing to a final 4 and one wild card....Winner take all!