|2013 Living History Farms crew.. yes.. that's snow! and yes, those are pirates! and yes.. that's our bus!|
After you register, if you'd like a seat on the charter bus, please send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm you spot! It's a super fun trip, departing from the Bears Den in Byron at 4am and returning to the Bears Den at 4pm (typically we have an optional meal available at the Den, I suspect that will be the case again.. I just haven't had the discussion yet).
- Sunday 7:30am: Off Season Striders are running from Dunn Bros North. This is a great morning group, paces vary, and distance is up to you, most of the group is typically 5-8 miles.
- Sunday 1:30pm: Hike at Oxbow... the Vikings play the late game, so we thought an early afternoon hike is in order to make sure we're relaxed before the actual tension starts to set in! Meet at the 1st bridge (2nd parking lot on your left as you enter the park area).
- Monday 6pm: Monday Maniacs are heading to a new location... Pappy's Place at 1625 North Hwy 52 (which puts you along the frontage road, just south of the 19th street exit). New location for the Monday crew.. new route! Fun!
- Tuesday 6:15pm: The trail crew is hitting Quarry Hill! This is always a great location to get out and run! Meet at the Tennis Court parking lot to get things rolling.
- Wednesday 5:30pm: Note! New start time for the Hill workout crew! The sun is setting a bit sooner, and they want to maximize daylight!
- On that note.. it's time to make sure you're wearing reflective gear on the evening runs, and consider pulling out the headlamps soon!
- Thursday 6pm: Team R.E.D. is at the Bears Den in Byron. One of my favorite places! They are so supportive of us and it's where we got our start!