We're using VolunteerSpot (the leading online signup and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming activity.
Please sign up for Lace Up Against Breast Cancer - here's how it works in 3 easy steps:
1. Click this link to go to our invitation page on VolunteerSpot: http://vols.pt/udGE7K
2. Enter your email address: (You will NOT need to register an account on VolunteerSpot)
3. Sign up! Choose your spots - VolunteerSpot will send you an automated confirmation and reminders. Easy!
Note: VolunteerSpot does not share your email address with anyone. If you prefer not to use your email address, please contact Judy at firstname.lastname@example.org she can sign you up manually.
Additionally, Team R.E.D. is seeking a water station captain for Lace Up, as well as for Fetzer (in April) and the Chester Woods Trail races in June. Please drop me a note at email@example.com if you are willing to lead one of those stations (water stations are a ton of fun!) -- Also, don't be scared of the job.. you can do it! (and I will help make sure you have what you need).
Tonight 6:15pm! The Freeze Your Ace Off trail run is taking place at Gamehaven scout camp. Join us for a fun run on the new off road bike trails!
Thursday 6pm: The Pay & Dash with Christmas Cheer is now here! Meet at the back door of Brothers Bar & Grill in Rochester. Be sure to dress in a festive outfit and please consider a $10 contribution to help make Pay & Dash a success!
- What does that mean? Before we get into full swing on the 3, 4 or 6 mile run or walk, we'll head to Azteca restaurant on 9th Street. We'll step inside with a quick Christmas Carol... then leave the hostess a pile of money to pay the tab for a table or two which we'll identify for her. *if you don't like to sing, just move your lips!
- From there we're head to Denny's restaurant on Broadway and repeat the sounding joy.
- We will determine how many meals we can pay for once we've collected the donations. When we've spent our bank... we'll continue on the fitness portion of the evening... of course, ending back at Brothers Bar & Grill for our own social time.
- I have a couple of prizes we can give away at Brothers as well!
|Team R.E.D. supports the Byron Community Fund!|